Ovasitol Supplement for PCOS
Ovasitol is a natural inositol supplement shown to improve ovarian function and menstrual regularity. It has also been shown to reduce insulin resistance, triglycerides, and testosterone levels. This combination of effects promotes hormone regulation and fertility. Since inositol occurs naturally in fruits, vegetables, and beans, it's completely safe to take with medications such as metformin. If you have PCOS, you need inositol.
- A 100% pure inositol powder scientifically formulated to promote menstrual regularity and normal ovarian function.*
- Contains an unflavored inositol powder, packaged in a canister with a scoop.
- Each dose contains 2,000 mg of myo-inositol and 50 mg of D-chiro-inositol, in the body's normal ratio of 40 to 1.
- Designed to be mixed with water or any hot or cold beverage.
- Only inositol supplement that has been independently verified for content accuracy, purity, and freedom from contaminants through a not-for-profit certification program (NSF® International).
Ovasitol is unique because it combines myo-inositol with D-chiro-inositol in the most effective ratio for PCOS (40:1). Each stick pack (or scoop) of Ovasitol contains 2,000 mg of myo-inositol + 50 mg of D-chiro inositol, in the body's normal ratio of 40 to 1. This is why it is in powder form - take 1 packet and mix it with 6 oz of water twice daily (one in the morning and one in the evening). Don't worry, it's tasteless and odorless. You won't even know you're drinking something other than water.
- Improves the way the body uses insulin
- Promotes normal hormone levels, which in turn promotes regular menstrual cycles and normal ovulatory function
- Supports normal lipid (cholesterol) levels
- Promotes egg quality in women trying to conceive (TTC)
Safety is very important to us. That's why we only recommend products that are NSF verified and have scientific studies to show validity.
Ingredients: myo-inositol, d-chiro-inositol
Gluten Free. No calories.
Ships free to the U.S. and Canada.